viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Mara Blouse

Since I first saw the Mara Blouse by Compagnie M I felt in love with it. This is the second one I sew, but not the last because I have the intention to turn it into a dress.
 As the weather was nice today, I have decided to take some pictures to show you the blouse and also to take part in the contest that Marte has arranged, all the information here.



I made the Mara blouse in a lightweight cotton, I have not made any change, I sewed a 8-year-old-size. The pattern is very versatile, it comes with five different sleeves, I chose the flutter sleeve.
I recommend this pattern is femenine and has a touch of vintage.
 Thanks for stop by.




Amor a primera vista es lo que sentí cuando ví esta blusa de Compagnie M "The Mara Blouse" es femenina y tiene un toque "vintage" que la hace ideal para mi hija. Además, hasta el próximo 16 de febrero teneis la posibilidad de participar en el concurso que Marte de Compagnie M organiza. Si quereis más información, aquí.
Me gusta tanto que ya he cosido dos, pero tengo pensado transformarla en vestido, es un patrón muy versatil, hay cinco tipos diferentes de mangas, y cada una le da un aire diferente al mismo patrón.
Si os animáis estáis a tiempo de participar.
Gracias por pasar por aquí.

No hay comentarios: